Re: Use case of nftables + Linux combination as network firewall

Am 22.01.21 um 16:46 schrieb Younwook Jang:
Hi Reindl, thank you for your advice.

I'm looking reference case of the company or organizations that is
using Linux+nftables as network firewall.

Is there any good reference...?

sorry, i can't post the ruleset of our datacenter-firewall but at the end of the day iptables/iptables-nft/ipset is as trivial as for a local machine

if you are not firm with iptables at all you will have a heavy learning curve anyways and if you prefer native nft or iptables-nft has also no single answer

https://www.lammertbies.nl/comm/info/iptables

Google:
"iptables datacenter firewall"
"iptables forwarding firewall"