Re: Use case of nftables + Linux combination as network firewall

Hi Reindl, thank you for your advice.

I'm looking reference case of the company or organizations that is
using Linux+nftables as network firewall.

Is there any good reference...?

thanks, regards.

2021년 1월 22일 (금) 오후 11:27, Reindl Harald <h.reindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>님이 작성: