RE: Use case of nftables + Linux combination as network firewall

A few examples:
https://www.dataswitchworks.com/vRouter.asp
https://vyos.io/

I am not sure what is the question regarding nftables.
The above products and many others are using iptables which in turn can be replaced with nftables based.
The only difference between nftables and iptables is the actuall rules to add or remove rules and details into
ipset this or another.

What would expect from a Firewall else that what vyos or brocade offers?

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru
Tech Support