RE: re-routing multicast pkts after mangle table marking

Just to be accurate,

There is a difference between packets which are dropped to the nic itself
and traffic which is bounded to a specific ip address.
>From what I remember( and my memory is not the best as it was..) the last
time I checked on Debian jessie you couldn't do any routing
decision on a bounded socket.
Maybe on newer versions of the kernel or another OS it's not the same.

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru
Tech Support