Re: How to use named quota in filter rule?

On 01/03/2019 09:55 AM, Florian Westphal wrote:
Daniel Lakeland <dlakelan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Great, that makes a lot of sense. looking at the wiki.nftables.org it seems
you need to be logged in to edit, and there's no obvious way to create an
account. I'd like to contribute to the documentation on this, and I'd be
happy to explain this on the wiki if that's ok, how would I get access?
That would be great but unfortunately I can't create one for you.
I guess you will get an offlist email once the admin is back from
vacation.

Perfect, I will look for that email over the next week or so.

another question: is there a way to use nft to alter the current quota usage? Like if I want to set the current usage to 1000 mbytes right now

nft quota inet foo myq used 1000 mbytes

or something similar?