How to use named quota in filter rule?

Suppose I have a named quota myquota and I want a rule that checks to see if a certain mark is on the packets, and if so, check to see if the quota is over its quota, and if so drop packets

meta mark 0x123 quota over 1500 mbytes drop

works, but it creates an anonymous quota, and by the way the quota *does not reset* when you run

nft reset quotas

(nftables 0.9.0 running on Debian 4.19.99 kernel)

That seems to be a bug?

what I'd like to do is use my named quota

meta mark 0x123 quota named myquota ### causes the packets to go towards the quota, works fine

meta mark 0x123 ...... drop

how do I say "if myquota is over 1500 mbytes" in "...." section?