nft - concatenate ifaces

nft 0.8.2

For the use of |meter| I would like to concatenate ifaces, to
distinguish between wan and lan. For sets there does not seem a suitable
string (e.g. |iface_name|) available though and |ether_addr| can be
spoofed, however likely it might be for someone/a.i. to match the wan's nic.

Thus I was trying |meta iifname ne { lo, br* }| but that throws an error.

Is iface concatenation not supported? The only solution would appear to
write line for each iface but |meta iifname ne  br*| is throwing this
"Error: Could not process rule: Device or resource busy".