ipt to nft translation - udp checksum fill

nft 0.8.2

Hi,

I am trying to translate the following itp rule to nft and wondering
whether it is supported even, considering the udp header expression
'checksum' apparently has to be an integer and not a string.
Also wondering whether the raw table is the correct place or rather
being the bridge table as this happens only on bridge traffic.

iptables -t mangle -I POSTROUTING -o br+ -p udp -m udp --dport 68 -j
CHECKSUM --checksum-fill

thus far done translation

table raw {
    chain postrouting {
        type filter hook postrouting priority 100;
        meta oif br* udp dport 68 checksum
    }
}

variations of below did not work (not being an integer apparently)

checkum fill
checksim-fill
checksum--fill
checksum -fill