Re: ipt to nft translation - udp checksum fill

Oh, I just saw that CHECKSUM extension is not supported in NFT. Which
introduces a rather unpleasant situation as LXC containers are not
getting an ip from the host's dhcp.

Any idea/suggestion how to get this working, I really would not want
having to revert to ipt.