Re: [Arptables] How to block flooding and gratuitous arp?

Thanks for your suggestion, but I'm trying to avoid nftables because I
cannot modify actual configuration (I'm using iptables too).
I have the following questions:
1. Can I integrate the functionalities described in the previous mail
with arptables? If yes, how can I do it?
2. If it is not possible, do you know possible alternatives? I'm
trying to avoid nftables and ebtables
3. Is it possible to use iptables and nftables together? I'm
evaluating nftables for another system but i want to avoid rewriting
the whole iptables rules