[Arptables] How to block flooding and gratuitous arp?

Hi.
I need your help about the arptables configuration: my primary goal is
to block arp flooding and gratuitous arp.
About blocking arp flooding: I'm thinking to use the "limit" module
but it seems not supported.
Gratuitous arp: a check on "sender IP Address" identical to "target IP
address" can be useful.
I cannot perform filtering on static mac entries: any suggestion?
Thanks