Re: [Arptables] How to block flooding and gratuitous arp?

Am 2018-06-06 um 15:08 schrieb Alvin Lovi:
> Hi.
> I need your help about the arptables configuration: my primary goal is
> to block arp flooding and gratuitous arp.
> About blocking arp flooding: I'm thinking to use the "limit" module
> but it seems not supported.
> Gratuitous arp: a check on "sender IP Address" identical to "target IP
> address" can be useful.
> I cannot perform filtering on static mac entries: any suggestion?
> Thanks

	perhaps this could help:

	table arp filter {
        chain input {
                type filter hook input priority 0; policy accept;
                limit rate over 10/second drop

        }

        chain output {
                type filter hook output priority 0; policy accept;
        }
	}

	...have a short look here:
	https://pelican.craoc.fr/nftables.html