Re: nf_conntrack_sip regression?

On Sun, Oct 09, 2016 at 08:06:56PM +0200, Sven-Haegar Koch wrote:
> > I think that's the answer to the problem:
> > https://www.spinics.net/lists/netfilter/msg56874.html
>
> Is there a complete list somewhere of all rules needed to entirely
> replicate the previous way of "just modprobe all existing nf_nat_* and
> nf_conntrack_* modules"?
>
> (To make a user NAT gateway "just work for everything, no matter what
> they try to use")

NAT is not my problem, both call legs are reachable directly. I
just want to use connection tracking to keep the set of open
ports minimal on the outside interface ppp0.

I am puzzled that nf_conntrack_sip only notices sip connection on
the "internal" ethernet interface but not  on the "external"
ppp0.

Bye,

Joerg