Re: nf_conntrack_sip regression?

On Sun, 9 Oct 2016, Adel Belhouane wrote:

> > Is this supposed to work at all?
> > What other concept would work for this setup?
> >
> > Thanks for a hint,
>
> I think that's the answer to the problem:
> https://www.spinics.net/lists/netfilter/msg56874.html

Is there a complete list somewhere of all rules needed to entirely
replicate the previous way of "just modprobe all existing nf_nat_* and
nf_conntrack_* modules"?

(To make a user NAT gateway "just work for everything, no matter what
they try to use")

c'ya
sven-haegar

--
Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
- Ben F.