Re: Linux Firewall Active/Active

Michael,

thanks for your repply, I forgot to mention that each one are in
different places, so I wanted to set each local network to use the
nearest firewall. And yes, I will have a hardware that can handle the
whole network.

But, why not active/active?  (sorry for the silly question, if you can
just point me to any good source I can read about, its ok, no need to
waste your time with this)

--
Att...

Ricardo Felipe Klein