Re: System becomes unresponsive due to kernel oops (IP: dev_queue_xmit+0x256/0x3f4)

HI Marcelo,

Thank you for your reply.

I am ready deploy custom kernel. Today itself I have started to work
on this. I have prepared 2.6.39 kernel rpm and installed it on the
system.When observed that network interfaces are using e1000e deriver
(by ethtool -i <interface name> command), it is also updated to latest
version. Tomorrow, I am going to see if this resolves the issue.

I guess using custom kernel or upgrading related packages is the only
available option. But this is only trial and error approach as exact
reproduction steps are unknown. Please share if there are any pointers
to understand this issue better or for its resolution.

Thank You,
Prasad