System becomes unresponsive due to kernel oops (IP: dev_queue_xmit+0x256/0x3f4)

Hi All,

>From past few days I am trying to debug an issue but I am not able to
get a break through.

Linux system is consistently getting unresponsive with below serial
console output. The similar serial console output is observed every
time the issue is occurred.

Steps to reproduce this issue are unknown to me. But, this issue is
not observed when all parameters related to acpi are disabled from
BIOS.

I am newbie to debugging kernel oops. I am using Fedora 13 and I can
not upgrade to latest release. Please let me know what could be the
problem and how can I resolve this issue. Any pointer or help will be
of great importance.

Please find the kernel oops message below

Thank You,
Prasad