Re: nftables and FTP connection tracking

Thank you Pablo for clarification on usage of brackets. I've updated script, however still no joy when connecting to server FTP. Maybe i'm missing some modules?

# lsmod | grep conn
nf_conntrack_ftp 7059 1 nf_nat_ftp
nf_conntrack_ipv4 8066 19
nf_defrag_ipv4 1235 1 nf_conntrack_ipv4
nf_conntrack 55929 5 nf_nat_ftp,nf_nat,nft_ct,nf_conntrack_ftp,nf_conntrack_ipv4

Here is the corrected script:
table filter {

   chain input {
      type filter hook input priority 0;
      tcp dport 21 ct state new counter accept
      ct state related counter accept
      ct state established counter accept
counter limit rate 100/second log group 2 prefix "RULE=Default drop"
      counter drop
   }

  chain output {
      type filter hook output priority 0;
       ct state established, related counter accept
   }

}

After connecting to port 21, FTP servers tries to negotiate data connection on high ports, and this new connection is dropped...
How can I make FTP helper to work with nftables?