nftables and FTP connection tracking

Dear All,

Could you have a look at my simple nft firewall script below, I've used ct related, established, but it doesnt work with passive mode FTP - the data session on high ports is dropped by firewall. Does NFTables have connection tracking helper for FTP? If not - is it planned in foreseable future to add it?

table ip filter {
 chain input {
 type filter hook input priority 0;
 dport {21} ct state new limit rate 2/second counter accept
 ct state {established, related} counter accept
 counter limit rate 100/second log group 2 prefix "RULE=Default drop"
 counter drop
 }

 chain output {
 type filter hook output priority 0;