Re: [ANNOUNCE] ipset 6.19 released

Jozsef Kadlecsik wrote:
On Sat, 11 May 2013, Dash Four wrote:
Jozsef, where is this updated iptables-extensions manpage you speak of?

The latest released version of iptables is 1.4.18, which obviously does not
include any of the above since it was released before ipset 6.19. I've just
looked at the main iptables git repo and there aren't any git logs since that
release with anything related to ipset. In the ipset sources, apart from the
main ipset man page, there is nothing there which describes the above iptables
match options.

As I wrote in the announcement, it's in the "next" branch of the iptables git tree yet.
Ah, got it now. Thanks Jozsef.