Cannot block entire country with ipset or recent. How!?

HellO!!,

I know this sounds strange but I need to block an entire country if it hits a connection limit threshold. For the purpose of this test I set that to 1 so it hits fast. Please note that iam already using conn mask of 0.

Both examples just BAN my individual IP and not all of the country. How?

Regards,
JP

------------ This is the example with ipset -----------

# WE CREATE THE IPSET LISTS
ipset -N CR_set iphash
ipset -N WHOLE_set iphash
ipset -N Ban_list iptree --timeout 3800

# wE CREATE AN APPLY THE CHAIN
iptables -N reject_whole_country
iptables -A INPUT -j reject_whole_country
iptables -A reject_whole_country -m geoip --src-cc CR -j SET --add-set WHOLE_set src iptables -A reject_whole_country -m set --match-set WHOLE_set src -m connlimit --connlimit-above 1 --connlimit-mask 0 -j SET --add-set Ban_list src
#This rules apply for ban lists
iptables -A INPUT -m set --match-set Ban_list src -j REJECT

------------ This is the example with -m recent -----------

iptables -A INPUT -m recent --rcheck --seconds 3800 -j REJECT
iptables -N reject_whole_country
iptables -A INPUT -j reject_whole_country
iptables -A reject_whole_country -m geoip --src-cc CR -j SET --add-set WHOLE_set src iptables -A reject_whole_country -m set --match-set WHOLE_set src -m connlimit --connlimit-above 1 --connlimit-mask 0 -m recent --set -j REJECT