Re: [ANNOUNCE] ipset 6.5 released

Will attach these together with the above. I was quite pleased with it as it enabled me to streamline the whole process (ipset 4.5 wasn't the only thing I was building), so you may find this quite useful if you decide to update v4.5.
Here is the test case, I'll attach the rest privately to avoid the wrath of the mail list daemon.

[root@test1 ~]# ipset -N slow_mirrors iptreemap --gc 300
[root@test1 ~]# ipset -L slow_mirrors
Name: slow_mirrors
Type: hash:ip
Header: family inet hashsize 1024 maxelem 65536
Size in memory: 16512
Members:
[root@test1 ~]# ipset -A slow_mirrors 212.219.56.128/26
[root@test1 ~]# ipset -A slow_mirrors 130.59.0.0/16
ipset v6.5: Hash is full, cannot add more elements
[root@xp1 ~]# ipset -L -terse slow_mirrors
Name: slow_mirrors
Type: hash:ip
Header: family inet hashsize 32768 maxelem 65536
Size in memory: 1006032

The way I look at it, the "old" iptree(map) type sets should be converted to hash:net, not hash:ip to avoid this error.