Re: shaping vlans - revisited

On Sat, 5 Feb 2011 13:46:21 +0100
Marek Kierdelewicz <marek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Marek

I thing we will only change the place of the problem. It will move from
eth to ifb.

As stated by Grant Taylor in another post, the problem is my filters are
not redirecting packet to the flowids because "protocol ip" leads to
false. This should be someting like "protocol ieee802.1q".

I could not find such protocol parameter (or something that replaces it)
and tc filter demands a "protocol foo" I think due to my u32 classifiers.

Regards

Ethy

--

Ethy H. Brito         /"\
InterNexo Ltda.       \ /  CAMPANHA DA FITA ASCII - CONTRA MAIL HTML

PGP key: http://www.inexo.com.br/~ethy/0xC3F222A0.asc