1.17 xtables woes

Hiya

Anyone have problems with the new 1.17 xtables.

Compiled perfectly fine, but if I use ipp2p module, I get

root@zion:/lib/xtables# iptables -A INPUT -m ipp2p --bit -j REJECT
iptables: No chain/target/match by that name.

Heres the odd thing :

root@zion:/lib/xtables# iptables -m ipp2p --help
snippet

ipp2p v0.10 match options:
 --edk    [tcp,udp]  All known eDonkey/eMule/Overnet packets
 --dc     [tcp]      All known Direct Connect packets
 --kazaa  [tcp,udp]  All known KaZaA packets
 --gnu    [tcp,udp]  All known Gnutella packets
 --bit    [tcp,udp]  All known BitTorrent packets
 --apple  [tcp]      All known AppleJuice packets
 --winmx  [tcp]      All known WinMX
 --soul   [tcp]      All known SoulSeek
 --ares   [tcp]      All known Ares

EXPERIMENTAL protocols:
 --mute   [tcp]      All known Mute packets
 --waste  [tcp]      All known Waste packets
 --xdcc   [tcp]      All known XDCC packets (only xdcc login)

Im bit at a loss right now.

I ran depmod -a, and im running iptables 1.4.4.

Regards
Brent Clark