Re: TCP simultaneous open using iptables NAT?

Hi!

First, sorry if this message is not threaded correctly. I am sending
it with gmail and beng new to gmail, I haven't figured out yet
how to make it inject the correct In-Reply-To header.

Second, I did some simultaneous open tests myself, and succeeded
making such a connection between varoius NAT-ed and
firewalled hosts.
Including two winows PCs both behind a linux router using iptables.
One was running OpenWRT 1.0 (linux 2.4.30) and the other was a Linksys
WRT54GL running some version of linux too.

I took a few tries (manually running "nc --local-port X remote.host
remote_port") that always succeeded in like five seconds.

The routers were out of the box, that is the deafult iptables
configuration for NAT.

Regards,
David