RE: iptables - Trying to understand "no longer support implicit source local NAT"

* bump *

Is this perhaps a bug?  If the rule is valid, then no message should be
output like that.  This is akin to giving a warning ticket for
speeding just as I pull out of the garage.

Does this message still appear in newer versions?  I don't have
permission myself to update iptables on the server in question, but if
I know a later version fixes this, then I might be able to request an
update.

Thanks,

Frank