RE: iptables - Trying to understand "no longer support implicit source local NAT"

Thank you for the reply Jon.  I didn't expect any replies so soon.  :)

> Is it that it can't send to 127.0.0.1 or is it the loopback interface
> that's the problem?

Well, actually, the Sender program refuses to send to "itself", so it won't use any address on the device.  I appologize, I should have been more specific about that.

I really would LOVE to get an answer to the actual iptables issue.  There seems to be no real information on this, so I'm hoping that this thread will lead to some conclusive information.

For the sake of this thread, lets assume that iptables is the only solution.  Assuming that, and given my iptables configuration, what is the reason for the error message? And how can I correct it?

Many thanks,

Frank