newbie question: log all packets to closed ports?

I just tried iptables on my Linux box. It's working great. Now I want to use it to log any incoming TCP/UDP packets to any closed ports (not binded to any socket). How should I write the rules?

The server applications running on my Linux box are VOIP related and have TCP/UDP ports dynamically opened and closed. Is it possible to write some simple iptables rules to monitor those unwanted incoming packets destined to all the closed ports?

Thanks!