Iptables port forwarding reset problem

Dear All,

I have met a strange problem in connection with the RDP port
forwarding of iptables. This device has a PPP interface, and I want to
forward the income RDP port at the PPP interface to the eth0
interface. It seems to be good until the first couple packets, but
after about 11000 bytes, the device sends TCP RST packet towards the
host PC out of the eth0 interface. I cannot find out what should be
the problem, I have already tried with this the latest iptables
version, and I have already modificated the different buffer sizes
(tcp_rmem, tcp_wmem, tcp_mem, optmem_max, etc.) with sysctl command,
and also I have disabled the sack, dsack, and fack. However the
problem is still on.

Here is my iptables settings:

 /usr/sbin/iptables -A PREROUTING -t nat -i $PPP_IFACE -p tcp -d
$PPP_LOCAL --dport 3389:3389 -j DNAT --to-destination
$PPP_FWD_DEST_IP1:3389
 /usr/sbin/iptables -A INPUT -p tcp -m state --state NEW -m limit
--limit 1 --limit-burst 500 --dport 3389 -i $PPP_IFACE -j ACCEPT

kernel version is: 2.6.16
iptables version is: v1.4.2
device processor type is: AT91RM9200 (arm9)
device kernel and rootfs was build with: buildroot (busybox)
remote desktop client version is: 6.0.6000

I have attached the trace file, created with tcpdump on the device. So
the number of 82 packet should not be there, and it is sure that it is
originated from the device (iptables or kernel???)

I'm waiting the feedbacks. Thanks a lot in advanced.

Best regards,
Zsolt