Re: Creating an equivalent to ESFQ using flow classifier

> That's right, you have configured hashing based on src/dst address +
> src/dst port + protocol, which is almost classical SFQ hash. In your
> case you should try only nfct-src, which will create queues per source
> IP and service these queues fairly within htb class.

Thanks, that makes perfect sense now. I have to admit I didn't really
understand the rules I was writing!

I have tried it with just nfct-src for the ppp0 device going from the
server to the internet, and nfct-dst for the eth0 device going to the
individual machines. This seems to work a lot more as I would expect.

Thanks,

Andy Beverley