Re: Second failover failure with conntrackd - INVALID packets

Hi pablo !

that were fixed in the subsequent kernel releases, but I did not know
any that affected the internal TCP flags set/unset. As these stuff is
under development, I suggest you to use the latest Linux kernel, please let me know if the problem persists.

I still have the same symptoms with a 2.6.28-2 kernel. My testbed is not so far away from yours:

You        		Me
----------------------------------
Etch <-> 		Lenny
2.6.28 <-> 		2.6.28-2
conntrack 0.9.9? <-> 	conntrack 0.9.9
ftfw mode <-> 		ftfw mode
keepalived 1.1.15 <-> 	heartbeat 2.1.3
no virtualization <-> 	KVM with net virtio

On your opinion, could it be the side effect of KVM ? Unfortunately, I cannot do without KVM, and cannot test easily without...

Regards,

Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote:
Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote:
Yoann Juet wrote:
"Error parsing config file: line (190), symbol 'from': syntax error"

I have to delete it to make starting conntrackd.
Filter From Kernelspace {
         Protocol Accept {
                TCP
         }
         Address Ignore {
                IPv4_address 127.0.0.1 # loopback
         }
}

It works here fine. Error reporting in the parsing is not very precise
yet, probably the problem is not in Filter but before (something is
missing and the parser gets confused). Could you post your config file
to reproduce it? You can send it to me in private if you want.

Sorry, you're right. There is a typo in the example files. I have
applied the following fix to the git (will be available in
conntrack-tools-0.9.10).

begin:vcard
fn:Yoann Juet
n:Juet;Yoann
org;quoted-printable:;DSI Universit=C3=A9 de Nantes
adr;quoted-printable:BP92208;;2, rue de la Houssini=C3=A8re;Nantes;;44322;France
email;internet:yoann.juet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title;quoted-printable:Ing=C3=A9nieur s=C3=A9curit=C3=A9 & r=C3=A9seau
tel;work:02.51.12.53.93
tel;fax:02.51.12.58.60
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1