Re: Second failover failure with conntrackd - INVALID packets

> That's another known problem of 0.9.6. Probably, you don't see EINVAL
> but a message like "N entries can't be committed". I suggest you to
> upgrade to latest. I'm about to release 0.9.10, using current would >make my life easier to provide you support.

Well, I installed conntrack-tools 0.9.9 and libnetfilter_conntrack 0.0.99 on the cluster. No more "delayed packet" message or another warning or error message. Unfortunately, I get the same result when the second failover is triggered. Packets are denied due to INVALID state.

PS: the new configuration subblock "Filter from Kernelspace" in conntrackd.conf is not parsed correctly. I get an error message:

"Error parsing config file: line (190), symbol 'from': syntax error"

I have to delete it to make starting conntrackd.

Regards,

Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote:
Yoann Juet wrote:
Hi,

I see tons of messages "[warning] delayed packet?", even before the
first failover, but nothing related to EINVAL. Does it help ?

That's another known problem of 0.9.6. Probably, you don't see EINVAL
but a message like "N entries can't be committed". I suggest you to
upgrade to latest. I'm about to release 0.9.10, using current would make
my life easier to provide you support.

FYI, the cluster is a KVM guest using hardware virtualization with net
virtio.

Interesting. I have never used it in such environment.

begin:vcard
fn:Yoann Juet
n:Juet;Yoann
org;quoted-printable:;DSI Universit=C3=A9 de Nantes
adr;quoted-printable:BP92208;;2, rue de la Houssini=C3=A8re;Nantes;;44322;France
email;internet:yoann.juet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title;quoted-printable:Ing=C3=A9nieur s=C3=A9curit=C3=A9 & r=C3=A9seau
tel;work:02.51.12.53.93
tel;fax:02.51.12.58.60
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1