Re: Second failover failure with conntrackd - INVALID packets

Yoann Juet wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I see tons of messages "[warning] delayed packet?", even before the
> first failover, but nothing related to EINVAL. Does it help ?

That's another known problem of 0.9.6. Probably, you don't see EINVAL
but a message like "N entries can't be committed". I suggest you to
upgrade to latest. I'm about to release 0.9.10, using current would make
my life easier to provide you support.

> FYI, the cluster is a KVM guest using hardware virtualization with net
> virtio.

Interesting. I have never used it in such environment.

--
"Los honestos son inadaptados sociales" -- Les Luthiers