RE: iptables not prevent access

How to find the routing table? 13.121.8.119 is a Windows 2003 Server OS.

> * -p tcp ... This has to be matched :)
> * --dport=80 ... Unless you're running the webserver on some
> other port, this is likely to match as well.

These two should have no problem. The web server is run on port 80.

> So, it looks like the packet isn't arriving via interface eth0.

Looks like so. But from what I see, 13.121.8.119 has only one network card. Is it possible that it has interfaces other than eth0?

> You might have done the network trace on one interface. How
> many interfaces are there:
> * On the server
> * On the client (13.121.8.119)

There is definitely only one interface on the server (13.121.8.106), and from the network configuration, I see that 13.121.8.119 (the client) has only one network card. Does this mean it has only one ethernet interface?

> What is the server IP address?

13.121.8.106

> From what you say, it looks like 13.121.8.119 and the server
> have established contact via an interface that is other than eth0.

Yep, looks like so. But I have no clear proof of it. I have got some screen captures of the network settings of 13.121.8.119. Can I send them to you guys as attachments?

Thanks a lot,
Xu Qiang