Re: Development equivalent on Mac OS X

look for firewall documentation on the free BSD UNIX flavors, since OS X is based on one of them, I dont knw which.

I helped a friend one with this, so after a while I end up making a few changes on the GUI firewall configuring thinguie, looking at the results and changing it by hand to what I wanted, it was a while ago so I dont recall exactly

here is one possible match
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/handbook/firewalls.html