Re: conntrackd working, but netfilter not impressed

Hi Michael,

--On 11. August 2008 13:22:57 +0200 Michael Schwartzkopff <misch@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Did you conntrackd tell to import sync'ed tables into the kernel tables?
Scripts see:
/usr/share/doc/examples/sync/ftfw/script_master.sh

That is what I missed. I have looked into the example script now - it looks like committing the external cache into the kernel tables is something to do manually?!? That means in an active-active setup like mine I would have to commit every second - which of course can be done, but does that make sense? I would have expected conntrackd to do it automatically or to have an option that makes it do it automatically.

Thanks for your help.

Dirk

or whereever your distribution stores doc for conntrackd.

Greetings,

--
Dr. Michael Schwartzkopff
MultiNET Services GmbH

mail: misch@xxxxxxxxxxx
web: www.multinet.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: 85630 Grasbrunn
Geschäftsführer: Günter Jurgeneit, Hubert Martens

---

PGP Fingerprint: F919 3919 FF12 ED5A 2801 DEA6 AA77 57A4 EDD8 979B
Skype: misch42

Dirk H. Schulz
IT Systems Service
Wiesenweg 12, 85567 Grafing