Re: xtables-addons license (was: patch-o-matic problems..?)

On Wednesday 30 July 2008, Jan Engelhardt wrote:

> >No problem for me. I agree on the GPLv2 for my code.
> >
> >I just supposed it was implicit, since my code is tied to a GPLv2 project.
>
> It is not explicit at all, since "GPL", as it stands, may also
> mean "whatever existed at the time the project was conceived, or
> any later [gpl] version", IOW, v2+. Is that ok?

OK! Better safe than sorry.
The GPLv2 is fine for me. If you need any other license, just ask.
Bear in mind that my code is based on Stephane's.
He gave me explicit permission the maintain his code and further develop it,
but a specific license would be better.

--
Bye,
   Massimiliano Hofer