RE: UDP stream load balancing across multiple uplinks

My research came to the same conclusion. Conntrack tracks the UDP stream and puts all related packets to the same interface. The UDP stream shows up in /proc/net/ip_conntrack.

Unfortunately, I cannot test without loading conntrack. The UDP stream producer uses TCP connections to coordinate with the other end. The TCP connections require conntrack.

It appears my only option is to modify conntrack. Any other opinions?