Re: ip_queue, libnetfilter_queue, and packet alteration

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 2:45 AM, Eric Leblond <eric@xxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tuesday, 2008 July 22 at 17:02:14 -0700, Curtis Wyatt wrote:
>>
>> Will libnetfilter_queue do this for me?
>
> Yes, but you will have to compute the checksum of the modified packet by
> yourself.
>

> BR,
> --
> Eric Leblond

I have to do that with ip_queue as well.  I just can't understand why
the packet disappears then after I do the NF_ACCEPT on it.  Or why the
payload is shifted over 7 spaces for me.  I have to increment the
pointer to the payload 7 times to get it to line up correctly.

I really do appreciate the help guys :)