Re: More ethernet port same ip address

Bernhard Bock wrote:
Hi Michele,

Hi!

My proposal has nothing to do with netfilter, but you may have a look
 into "Proxy ARP".

I have already tried the proxy_arp trickle, but doesn't help.

Basically you give each interface the same IP address, put in host routes based on interfaces (route add -host 172.16.0.3 dev ethx) and
 enable proxy_arp in /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/ethx/proxy_arp. This
should do the trick.

The problem it's that I don't know who (which ip) wants to talk on which
port...
Starting from this problem I thought to mark the packets for say "you
(packet) with that mark, go out through that port" with iptables, mark and ip rules

Thanks,
Michele