NAT rule

I am attempting to set up a LAN-to-LAN VPN using ipsec-tools for one of our vendors to access a server behind our firewall. However, the local IP address of the server (192.168.10.xx) conflicts with a local address at the vendor's network. They suggested using NAT to transform the server address to 192.168.101.xx and hooking the VPN to the 192.168.101.0/24 network. I would like to run the VPN on the same machine with the firewall (which uses netfilter 1.3.5-4 on CentOS 5.2). We need to be able to initiate a connection from either end of the VPN. Could anybody recommend iptables rules that would set up the address translation?
--
Michael Crider

believed to be clean.