Re: Port Forwarding .

On 07/08/08 14:20, Charles Romestant wrote:
ok, flushed all tables, and all chains, changed back the policy to accept, and then reentered the rules you sent me before Grant. And still no dice.

*nod*

<snip>

still the prerouting seems to be matching but the others stay at 0.

Agreed.

At the moment i m still reading documentation to see if i can spot the mistake, thanks again for the help.

Why would the prerouting accept and not continue to postrouting?

If ip forwarding is not enabled, things may not do what they need to. What is your /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward file set to? Try setting it to 1.

Also, can I get a current iptables-save output?

Grant. . . .