Re: ipp2 won't compile with lastest iptables from git

On Friday 2008-07-04 21:11, S?ébastien Cramatte wrote:
>> > I've applied the ipp2p patch from  patch-o-matic  git  ... When I open
>> > libipt_ipp2.c it seems that the source already has the required change for
>> > iptables 1.4.x ... biut unfortuanteley doesn't works for me !
>> >

>> Because pom-ng is old and not updated.
>>
> Yes ! But my problem is that I must package a kernel that use
> initramfs with all included modules. As pom-ng patch the kernel
> source was nice for me ...
> Moreover I can't use Xtables-addons directly because I compile on  dedicaded
> box that use another kernel than the target !

If it's just that, then that's easy:

1. compile kernel with appropriate cross-compiler
2. compile xtables-addons, pointing it to the kernel dir
   (you may need to specify the cross-compiler again if you did so in
   step 1)
3. profit.
4. copy .ko files into initramfs image.

Something missing?