Re: ipp2 won't compile with lastest iptables from git

Jan Engelhardt escribió:
On Friday 2008-07-04 17:33, S?ébastien Cramatte wrote:

Hi

I can't compile ipp2p wit the latest iptables from git !

The latest ipp2p version is included in Xtables-addons.

I've applied the ipp2p patch from  patch-o-matic  git  ... When I open
libipt_ipp2.c it seems that the source already has the required change for
iptables 1.4.x ... biut unfortuanteley doesn't works for me !

Because pom-ng is old and not updated.
Yes ! But my problem is that I must package a kernel that use initramfs with all included modules.
As pom-ng patch the kernel source  was nice for me ...

Moreover I can't use Xtables-addons directly because I compile on dedicaded box that use another kernel than the target ! My target box boot from Compact Flash to memory and doesn't have development tools installed !

Any solutions ?