Re: load balance [OT?] [Solution]

On 06/30/08 11:26, Martin wrote:
In my case, loop won't happen, both gateways are internal of internet carriers.

Ok.

Sorry for the missed response, for some reason I think you were asking me.

Ah. No problem. I just wanted to make sure you weren't waiting on something from me.

And that's right, an arping can be more accurate for this cases.

Arping will be sure you are testing the local segment, but pings can test further as long as you take in to account the possibility of looping.

Thanks for the tip, and really sorry for the misunderstood of your mail.

*nod*

Grant. . . .