ipt postrouting nat / ebt postrouting nat - question about order when bridge-nf is enabled

Hello

After finding this pretty recent and nice summary of packet flow:

http://jengelh.medozas.de/images/nf-packet-flow.png (1)

I noticed that in case of locally generated packets (routed through bridge's port), ebtables nat postrouting is evaluated _after_ iptables nat postrouting, which is different from official explanation at

http://ebtables.sourceforge.net/br_fw_ia/br_fw_ia.html
and further in
http://ebtables.sourceforge.net/br_fw_ia/PacketFlow.png (2)

Precisely - figures 6a and 6d (but 3c is actually like in (1) ).

After doing some tests with simple bridge, ipt/ebt and plenty of logging rules, it turned out, that the former (1) image is actually right. The official guide is back from 2003, so maybe something has changed along the years.

My question - does current behaviour (as in (1)) is inteneded, or is it perhaps a bug, and diagram (2) should be right ?