Re: Forwarding packets received on bridged interfaces -regarding

On 05/30/08 17:32, Knight Tiger wrote:
I did the test on a desktop with two NICs and no iptables/ebtables entries. The setup works great. Thanks. I expect the problem to be with the wirless NIC (I use the Intel Linux drivers but apparently they are no good for bridge settings).

I wondered if such was not going to be the problem. Can you replace the wireless card?

For the record (and those searching the archive), what wireless card and driver(s) are you using?

Thanks again.

*nod*

Good luck.  :)

Grant. . . .