Re: safely apply new rulesets: iptables-apply

also sprach Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2008.03.11.2030 +0100]:
> It does not matter, since you do not modify an existing file. In
> fact, posting the bare script without the diff stars is also just
> fine (like before). The log message we probably take from your
> first post ( http://marc.info/?l=netfilter&m=120467471528187&w=2
> ), seems good enough :-)

Done. Could I please ask you to commit then?

"emacs sucks, literally, not an insult, just a comment that it's
 large enough to have a noticeable gravitational pull..."
                                           -- mercury on #debian-devel

spamtraps: madduck.bogus@xxxxxxxxxxx