Re: redirect rule question

On 02/05/08 13:19, Srinivas Murthy wrote:
If there is a mark set on an skb, (for any src or dst ip or port no's), redirect to the port no equal to the mark.

I'm not aware of any thing in IPTables that will act like a variable that can be set to the value of the mark and then later use the contents of the variable as the source for a redirect.

I'm afraid that you will need a multiple rules to match the multiple marks.

Grant. . . .
-