strange ACK SYN URGP=0 in an iptables firewall with statefull enabled.

HI,

     English is not my native language, so forgive about my mistakes.

     I think you can point me to right direction to investigate some
"weird" log lines from my iptables ( 1.3.7 )

     I use -m state to control my traffic and I am see a lot of log
lines, from a lot of src ips ( out of my range and from other
countries) and with SPT=80 PROTOCOL=TCP directed to machines, in my
lan. There are some line were SPT=10100 or 6667.

     The strange thing is that target IPs were never used in my LAN.
They are in our range, but, we never used them. Other detail: all
lines have ACK SYN URGP=0.

     I log everything I drop and, in that cases, an
RELATED,ESTABLISHED rule is blocking the packages.

    Could some one point me in a good direction to solve/investigate
the problem?

Cássio
-